1. Coffee – It’s an experience for me. My favorite is Sticky English Toffee from a fundraiser at my parent’s church and Starbucks of course.
2. Nail polish – Duh. I’m obsessed. Sinful colors is my favorite and super affordable. And red is my favorite color.
3. Reading faith based books. One day, I’ll make a reading corner just for me somewhere in our house.
4. Michael Buble.
5. Social Media.
6. Pancakes from a restaurant.
7. Fuzzy socks.
8. Fast food – I know…so bad.
9. Coffee mugs.
10. Words of affirmation – my love language (receiving).
12. A clean house – I’m not sure there is a better feeling.
16. Fall – Such a relief from the Texas summers.
17. My engagement ring.
18. Pizza – Love is actually an understatement.
19. My kid’s laughter.
20. Juicy Fruit gum – It reminds me of my grandpa (he always had a drawer full of it).
21. Simplicity – I do not thrive on busyness.
22. My Life Planner.
23. A movie and dinner with my hubby.
24. Cookie cake.
25. Blogs – Primarily about organization, frugality, and other moms similar to myself.
26. Home décor – I know it’s material things, but I believe the way you decorate your home can truly welcome someone in. I lean towards the dark, handsome décor, but Pinterest has converted me to clean gray and white.
27. Chapstick. I cannot go a
30. Beach. NOT the ocean.
So there ya have it! 30 things I love. I did not go deep, but kept it short and sweet. Have a great day!
Come visit me on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest.